This is the sin confession of a saint. This is the other side of my life. This is the side which remains unknown to most people. This is MY HIDDEN CHAPTER.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Sinful Saint Story ~ Part 1



Date of Occurrence: Saturday, July 10, 2010. Clear.

5PM. Chatting with DD through YM. We've been talking to each other for the last few weeks. The last time we met was about 2 years ago. 

He asks me to meet. It's Saturday night, I'm lonely, have nothing to do. I agree to meet. 

7PM. He arrives at my house. Dark. I still can see his face. He is still as handsome as the first time we met. No, he is cuter than before. 

We goes to his neighbor's wedding. We ride his motorbike. I dont mind with motorbike. On the way, another motorbike get an accident right in front of us. DD stops. I tell him to go on and leave the scene. We continue our trip.

8PM. We arrive at the wedding. The groom is likely a gay also. I can tell from his subtle flamboyant behavior. 

At the ballroom. I can see DD's face clearly. He is really cute. He is taller than me. He is quite masculine. He is thin. He looks good in his shirt.

The food is not delicious. 

I dont recognize anyone. But, I see some gays.

8.35PM. We go back to my house. We drop by to buy some cakes and fried chicken.

9.15PM. We arrive at my house. Say hi to my mom. She doesnt suspect anything. I used to bring some friends to my room.

At my room. I turn the AC and music on. DD sit by the bed. I sit on the other side of my bed. We talk many things. His job. His life for the last 2 years. My study. My life for the last 2 years. etc.

11PM. He sits next to me. He gets closer. We talk again. Then he tells me to come closer. We cuddle. He plays with my head. He kisses my bald head. It's just a peck. Then he pecks again. Again. Again. And again.

I hold his arm tighter. He kisses my cheek. Then we kisses each other. Only a small peck at first. It continues. The kiss becomes more passionate. 

What happens next? I cant give you the details. You know it. Kiss here, kiss there. Grab here, grab there. And the rest is history. DARK history.....

O God, what have I done?!

Merci,

-M-

===================
PS: For my background info, please read My First Official Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do u say?